The Manufactured Home Insurance Experts
Aegis General specializes in writing insurance for manufactured homes, including mobile and modular units. Backed by A.M. Best, an “A-” rated carrier, Aegis Security Insurance Company, we focus primarily on underserved markets for manufactured homes 10 to 20 years old. Although it is not our focus, we will accommodate newer manufactured homes by providing coverage.
What distinguishes our program in the marketplace are several key factors including providing coverage that protects customers from perils common to the Manufactured Home, offering our customers an insurance policy and not a maintenance policy. As such, you will not find unnecessary and cost-prohibitive add-on coverages in an insurance policy from Aegis General.
We also have a web-based rating system designed to provide agents and producers quick quote turnarounds and policy issuance. Our superior claims handing is supported by a team of professionals ready to facilitate and expedite the process in the event of a loss.
Manufactured Home Program Highlights
- Written on an Open Peril basis, subject to certain limitations and exclusions
(tenant’s coverage is available for Named Perils only)
- Occupancies – Owner, Seasonal, Rental, Tenant
- Value – Up to $250,000 TIV ($400,000 in CA), depending on geography
- Rental Units – Multiply units may be scheduled on a single policy
- Seasonal Units – Including Park Model or other Travel Trailer units if permanently sited
- Protection Class – All are acceptable
- Age of Home – All are acceptable (with a focus on homes 10+ years old)
- Location – In a park or on privately owned land
- Replacement Cost – Available on newer homes
- Animal Injury Liability – All dog breeds are acceptable
Download our Info Sheet
Individual product coverages, limitations, and exclusions may vary by state.
To learn where we offer our Manufactured Home insurance product, please click here.
A Robust Catastrophe Team from Aegis Security to Support Your Insureds
Aegis Security Insurance Company provides superior claim service, no matter the size or type of loss. In addition to providing superior day-to-day claims handling service, Aegis Security Insurance Company has built a dedicated mobile catastrophe claims team that responds to events immediately — in some cases they are there even before the catastrophe is over! Aegis Security Insurance Company’s mobile catastrophe claims teams utilizes licensed adjusters and appraisers who are able to issue payments on the scene, with authority to settle claims in the fastest, most efficient way possible.
Grow your book of business with Aegis General.
We invite you to learn more about our Manufactured Home insurance program and becoming a producer with Aegis General. We can help you expand your footprint in this market segment. As property insurance specialists, we can assist you in delivering a product that is both comprehensive and competitive. Contact us at (855) 399-0966 or complete the form at the top of this page.