Career Opportunities at Aegis
Aegis General Insurance Agency is growing and so are the career opportunities we offer.
As a subsidiary of Aegis Security, Inc., which has provided a diversified national platform of specialty insurance programs since 1977, Aegis General is focused on the development and distribution of specialty personal lines insurance products. Since our acquisition by K2 Insurance Services in 2013, Aegis Insurance General Agency has expanded its product distribution by developing new insurance programs and increasing the size of our underwriting, marketing, and sales staffs.
Aegis General Insurance Agency offers a unique opportunity to join an established company in growth mode while earning a competitive compensation package that includes benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance with no waiting period; paid time-off in year of hire; and a 401(k) plan with generous employer match.
If you’re an insurance professional interested in career development opportunities with an innovative, rapidly growing company, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Positions Available
Aegis General Insurance Agency Inc., an affiliate of Aegis Security Insurance Company, is seeking a full-time Account Manager to join its Marketing team. This position is based in either our Harrisburg, PA or Cincinnati, OH office.
The Account Manager’s primary goal is to maximize sales of Aegis insurance products by building and maintaining strong relationships through his/her assigned distribution partners.
• Managing growth and profitability for assigned accounts.
• Establish and monitor performance objectives of assigned accounts.
• Increasing brand awareness of Aegis and its product offerings to increase quote activity.
• Coordinate training, onboarding, and activation of account’s distribution partners.
• Regular communication with accounts, to include monthly account review calls.
• Communicate consistent account updates to Aegis management.
• Coordinate field visits, as necessary, between accounts and marketing/product leadership.
• Identify new growth opportunities with each account.
• Obtain marketing / competitor intelligence.
• Understand and professionally communicate Aegis’s product portfolio features, benefits, and competitive advantages to assigned accounts.
• Serve as project manager (liaison) between assigned accounts and Aegis operations, as appropriate.
• Some travel is expected, as appropriate. Travel may include meetings with assigned accounts, relevant industry conferences, professional association meetings, and other networking events.
• Energetic, entrepreneurial, opportunistic, and able to thrive in fast-paced environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Risk Management or similar major.
• 3+ years’ experience in insurance sales, insurance services, or business-to-business account management.
• P&C insurance license, CPCU, CIC or other relevant insurance industry designations preferred.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
• Excellent verbal / written communication, organization, and follow up skills.
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Grow your book of business with Aegis General.
We invite you to learn more about our insurance programs and becoming a producer with Aegis General. We can help you expand your footprint in the market segments we serve. Contact us at (855) 399-0966 or complete the form on the top of this page.