Career Opportunities at Aegis
Aegis General Insurance Agency is growing and so are the career opportunities we offer.
As a subsidiary of Aegis Security, Inc., which has provided a diversified national platform of specialty insurance programs since 1977, Aegis General is focused on the development and distribution of specialty personal lines insurance products. Since our acquisition by K2 Insurance Services in 2013, Aegis Insurance General Agency has expanded its product distribution by developing new insurance programs and increasing the size of our underwriting, marketing, and sales staffs.
Aegis General Insurance Agency offers a unique opportunity to join an established company in growth mode while earning a competitive compensation package that includes benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance with no waiting period; paid time-off in year of hire; and a 401(k) plan with generous employer match.
If you’re an insurance professional interested in career development opportunities with an innovative, rapidly growing company, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Positions Available
Aegis General Insurance Agency Inc., an affiliate of Aegis Security Insurance Company, is seeking a full-time Product Analyst to join its Product Development team. This position will be based at our Cincinnati, OH or Harrisburg, PA office with the potential to work remotely. This position is newly created due to business growth.
This Product Analyst position is a new, full-time position reporting to our VP of Core Products. A Senior Analyst role may be considered depending on level of relevant experience.
The Product Analyst’s primary objective is to support the implementation of new or revised insurance programs by compiling, reviewing and sharing data on our programs, researching our competitive and regulatory environment, and confirming the accuracy of our internal and external policy administrative systems.
• Responsible for testing new and revised products (rate, rule, forms, output) in multiple carrier and agency policy administration systems.
• Key contact for external partners (Agents, Vendors, Consultants).
• Provide support to product managers by producing and reviewing data, test case preparation, marketplace and compliance review, and other program filing activities as needed.
• Develop and monitor implementation plans and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
• Analyze product rate levels and underwriting practices to ensure long-term profitability for the company.
• Analyze and report on financial results both on a regular and ad hoc basis. Prepare monthly and ad hoc reports and data queries from our multiple system platforms.
• Interact with internal and external contacts to ensure program revisions are implemented compliantly, accurately and timely.
• Assist in the financial review of new initiatives (product, marketing, IT).
• Complete other related activities as needed to support corporate objectives.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, IT, Statistics, or similar major and or commensurate
experience in product development either in a carrier or MGA environment.
• Advanced MS Excel skills (ex: can program complex formulas, use pivot tables, and manipulate data to achieve goals).
• Very high level of attention to detail and able to produce an accurate work product.
• Organized – can keep a number of different initiatives moving forward simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
• Can pro-actively convey technical details in an understandable manner to different audiences.
• Enjoys numbers, data, and digging into details to get answers.
• Demonstrated experience supporting or leading the implementation of new insurance programs or updates.
• Able to travel several times a year/as needed to Aegis / K2 locations or key agency partners.
• Personal Property / E&S experience is a plus.
• Insurance industry designation a plus (CPCU, CIC, etc.).
Grow your book of business with Aegis General.
We invite you to learn more about our insurance programs and becoming a producer with Aegis General. We can help you expand your footprint in the market segments we serve. Contact us at (855) 399-0966 or complete the form on the top of this page.