Market Differentiation with Affordable Homeowners Insurance
Aegis General offers its agency distribution partners an insurance product for owners of affordable housing, at a fair price. Our Affordable Homeowners product focuses on safeguarding the property and assets of clients that is typically not available through standard markets. Our product is designed for risks that may have sustained one or two minor losses or have a property with an aging roof. Some insureds may own a dog breed that would otherwise deem the entire risk ineligible. Aegis General offers special limitations or exclusions to reduce these exposures while maintaining a risk’s eligibility for Homeowners coverage.
Affordable Homeowners Program Highlights
- Occupancies – Owner & Seasonal
- Value – Up to $500,000 Coverage A
- Valuation – Integrated ACV valuation software tool or choose your own Market Value in determining Coverage A
- Personal Liability available
- Protection Class – All are acceptable
- Age of Home – All are acceptable
- Prior Claims – Two prior losses may not make the risk ineligible
- Dog breeds – All are acceptable
- Older roofs accepted – limits roof coverage
- Supplemental Heating accepted
- Coverage for 11 named perils
- Optional Enhanced (Broad) Coverage adds additional perils and increases package Coverage C limit
- Fire or Lightning
- Internal Explosion
- Riot or Civil Commotion
- Damage by Aircraft
- Damage by Vehicle
- Vandalism & Malicious Mischief
- Glass Breakage
Enhanced (Broad) Coverage Perils
- Falling Objects
- Weight of ice, snow, sleet
- Discharge of water
- Tearing Assunder
- Electrical Current
- Volcanic Eruption
Property coverages respond to the dwelling, unattached structures and personal property. In addition, rental value and additional living expenses are available if a loss renders the property uninhabitable for a period of time. Other additional coverages include: fire department service charge, the cost to remove property from the location if it is a threat, and debris removal.
*Individual product coverages, limitations, and exclusions vary by state.
Where is the Affordable Homeowners insurance product available? Click here.
Best-in-Class Claims Service from Aegis Security
Aegis General provides superior claim service, no matter the size or type of loss. In addition to providing superior day-to-day claims handling service, we have built a dedicated mobile catastrophe claims team that responds to events immediately — in some cases we are there even before the catastrophe is over! Aegis General’s mobile catastrophe claims team utilizes licensed adjusters and appraisers who are able to issue payments on the scene, with authority to settle claims in the fastest, most efficient way possible.
Grow your book of business with Aegis General.
We invite you to learn more about our insurance programs and becoming a producer with Aegis General. We can help you expand your footprint in the market segments we serve. Contact us at (866) 662-5752 or complete the form on the top of this page.