NOW HIRING: SR. VICE PRESIDENT – ACCIDENT & HEALTH INSURANCE
Posted on: June 16, 2015 by Aegis General
Aegis Security Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Aegis Security, Inc., is seeking a leader for its Accident & Health Division at its headquarters in Harrisburg, PA.
Founded in 1977, Aegis Security, Inc. offers a diversified national platform of specialty insurance programs through its insurance companies and its managing general agency, Aegis General Insurance Agency (AGIA). Acquired by San Diego-based K2 Insurance Services in 2013, Aegis continues to expand its product offerings and distribution by developing new insurance programs and increasing the number and geographic diversity of its marketing and sales staff.
Aegis offers the opportunity to join an established company in growth mode. Our pay and benefits program includes competitive salary; bonus plan; medical, dental, and vision insurance with no waiting period; paid time-off in year of hire; and 401(k) with generous employer match.
The SVP-Accident & Health will report to Aegis’ CEO and be responsible for all aspects of the A&H division’s operations, including:
- Achievement of top line and bottom line growth goals.
- Retention of current business and development of new business.
- Underwriting and rating for new business and renewals.
- Regulatory compliance for new and existing products.
- Resolution of legal and regulatory issues.
- Loss control and analysis.
- Staff management and development.
Ideally, the SVP-Accident & Health will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, risk management, or other relevant major.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the A&H insurance sector, including exposure to sales, underwriting, claims, product development, pricing, and compliance.
- Have, or be capable of obtaining, appropriate insurance licenses.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including high comfort level with group presentations.
- Flexibility to travel as needed, sometimes on short notice.
Learn more about Aegis at aegisinsurance.com; AGIA at aegisgeneral.com; and K2 Insurance Services at k2ins.com. If Aegis’ SVP-Accident & Health opportunity seems like a good fit for you, please send your resume to email@example.com as soon as possible.
Posted in: Uncategorized