Our Stand-Alone Earthquake Insurance
One of the few carriers to offer a stand-alone earthquake policy, the Aegis General Insurance Agency program is highly competitive with deductible options as low as 5%. The earthquake policy can be coupled with an Aegis General homeowners or dwelling fire policy to achieve a higher multi-policy discount or it can be sold on a stand-alone basis to support home policies placed through other carriers (though we can’t imagine why you would want to do that).
Stand-Alone Earthquake Insurance Program Highlights
- Can be written with Aegis Specialty property products or on a stand-alone basis
- Most granular rating plan available today ensures the right rate for each home
- Deductibles as low as 5%, depending on home location
- Basic and Comprehensive coverage packages available
- Basic Protection provides coverage and sub-limits for Dwelling (Coverage A), Other Structures (Coverage B), Personal Property (Coverage C), Loss of Use (Coverage D), Building Code Upgrade and Loss Assessment
- Comprehensive Protection includes Basic coverage with increased Other Structures, Personal Property and Loss of Use coverage, including up to $25,000 for swimming pools and $100,000 for Loss of Use
Grow your book of business with Aegis General.
We invite you to learn more about our insurance programs and becoming a producer with Aegis General. We can help you expand your footprint in the market segments we serve. Contact us at (866) 662-5752 or complete the form on the top of this page.