Our Secondary Home (Dwelling Fire) Insurance
For seasonal, secondary and tenant-occupied homes in California, Aegis General provides a secondary (dwelling fire) program with both DP-1 (ACV) and DP-3 (limited replacement cost) policies available. In addition, personal liability can be added by endorsement, making the Aegis General dwelling fire policy into a multi-peril policy.
Secondary Home (Dwelling Fire) Highlights
- DP-3 (limited replacement cost) & DP-1 (ACV) policies available
- Primary, seasonal & tenant occupancies
- Dwelling values up to $1,000,000 (up to $750,000 on DP-1)
- Extended Replacement Cost, Ordinance or Law, Water Backup & V&MM coverage available
- Personal Liability coverage can be added
- Green Coverage & bundled coverage packages available
- Numerous discounts available
Individual product coverages, limitations, and exclusions may vary by state.
- Aegis General’s integrated valuation tool helps clients get just the right amount of coverage for their homes. The valuation tool supports both replacement cost and ACV valuations.
- Real-time data integration throughout the quote provides accurate wildfire hazard and loss experience assessments.
- Point-of-sale underwriting alerts advise of additional items that may be needed at time of policy issuance, reducing stress and underwriting surprises after the policy is issued.
Specialized Catastrophe Team from Aegis Security
Aegis Security Insurance Company provides superior claim service, no matter the size or type of loss. In addition to providing superior day-to-day claims handling service, Aegis Security Insurance Company has built a dedicated mobile catastrophe claims team that responds to events immediately — in some cases they are there even before the catastrophe is over! Aegis Security Insurance Company’s mobile catastrophe claims teams utilizes licensed adjusters and appraisers who are able to issue payments on the scene, with authority to settle claims in the fastest, most efficient way possible.
Grow your book of business with Aegis General.
We invite you to learn more about our Dwelling Fire insurance program and becoming a producer with Aegis General. We can help you expand your footprint in this market segment. As property insurance specialists, we can assist you in delivering a product that is both comprehensive and competitive. Contact us at (855) 399-0966 or complete the form at the top of this page.